Learn the fundamentals and basics necessary to have a comfortable asana and meditation practice. Understanding how to build and grow postures from any level or ability, with the core components of each asana. Learn what Yogi Bhajan asked for, Kundalini Yoga correct & learn what he called the "The Highest from of Wisdom,' - to Relax! Unlock the patterns of tension in your body and mind, so you can listen to your soul. Practice is important, but how you practice is a more important!
- In-depth study of the Bandha's, their application and various uses.
- Correct Breathing
- How to safely approach any asana at any level.
- Secrets of Spinal Flex
- How to have better Posture & improve your flexibility
- Do asana's you thought you couldn't or were afraid to try!
- Deepen your meditative practice by finding your Asana (comfortable seat)
- Practice with ease, at your pace and listen to your body all while 'Keeping Up!'
- Have Fun!
Yogi Bhajan asked GuruPrem to teach how to do Kundalini Yoga Correct, the books Divine Alignment & The Heart Rules share this. This course can be for everyone: beginners, long time practioners & experts, all will learn something new that can bring more ease, strength & flexibility to their practice. Simran Kaur is the Lead teacher trainer of Divine Alignment & The Heart Rules around the world, she is a lifelong yogi one of the first Westerners born doing Kundalini Yoga, she has taught Yoga for over 20 years & studied & taught extensively with her husband GuruPrem (Posture Master) She has taught Divine Alignment & The Heart Rules in Teacher Trainings & as specialty courses all over the world.