On this page:
Intro to Tuning In, with words
Tuning in with Ong Namo along with the chant Ad Gureh nameh, jugad gureh nameh, sat gureh nameh, siri gurudeveh nameh. 3x
Another Nice tuning in - 2mins
Sitting Correctly, intro to Root Lock - Part 1
Sitting Correctly - Part 2
Breath of Fire
Basic Long Deep Breathing
Basic Spinal Flex
Secrets of Spinal Flex - 14 minute great introduction to the internal building blocks of an Asana practice
Modified Sun Salutations for all
Sun Salutations slowed down
Modified Sun Salutations “B'“
One of my favorite hip stretch/strengthen exercises
May the Long time Sun Shine song - Closing song after Kundalini Yoga practice - Short Version
May the Long time Sun Shine song - Long Version
2. Ong Namo to tune in along with the chant Ad Gureh nameh, jugad gureh nameh, sat gureh nameh, siri gurudeveh nameh. 3x
3. Another Nice Tuning In - 2 mins
4. Start Here!! Sitting Correctly & Intro to Root Lock
5. Sit Correctly- Part 2 - Most Important Thing you will Learn - Correct Breathing!!! 6 mins
6. Breath of Fire - A fundamental of Kundalini Yoga - 3 minutes
7. Important Info on how to bend forward to increase your strength & flexibility - 3:30 mins
8. Basic Long Deep Breathing for use in class, as a meditation or ANY time you need to feel Focused & Calm
9. A Fundamental of Kundalini Yoga - Spinal Flex 3mins
10. Secrets of Spinal Flex, is 14 minute video that will help you with the rest of your yoga practice & in life, we will teach you how to connect correctly to the earth, using gravity as a friend & understanding about the Psoas Muscle and how to use your Root Lock muscles (Mul Bandh) to turn off unnecessary tension in the Psoas & correctly support & balance your ribcage & head.
11. Modified Sun Salutations, so that everyone can correctly & safely approach these powerful movements, they are great way to warm up.
12. A slowed down sun salutation, good description for learning. More
13. The Second longer version of Sun salutations (Surya Namaskar 'B') slowed down with variations & extra instruction. Remember to always go at your pace!
14. One of my favorite Hip Strengtheners & Stretches - 3mins
15. Quick little relaxation to end your practice & a slightly upbeat version of the SunShine Song to close your Kundalini Practice or Meditation. The words are: "May the long time SunShine upon you, all love surround you, and the pure light within you guide your way on."
16. Another Version of the closing song, we close each class with this song, this is the long version. The words are: "May the long time SunShine upon you, all love surround you, and the pure light within you guide your way on."